TKT is a series of modular teaching qualifications which test your knowledge in specific areas of English language teaching. It will help you to build your confidence and is a cost-effective way to get an internationally recognised qualification. Whether you are a new teacher or have years of experience, TKT is ideal for people who need to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognised certificate.
You can take as many modules as you want, over any time period. You receive a Cambridge English certificate for each module you complete.
Who is TKT for?
- New and experienced teachers
- Recommended for teachers with an English level of B1 or above
- Teachers who teach primary, secondary, or adult learners
- Teachers who want to prove their teaching knowledge
- Teachers who need a globally recognised certificate
About the Test
TKT is taken as a series of multiple-choice tests. There are 3 CORE MODULES that can be taken in any order or combination:.